Current Region: Global (EN)
Turbomolecular pumps from Welch are used in the pressure range from 1x10-1 mbar to 1x10-10 mbar. To generate high and ultra-high vacuum, turbomolecular pumps are equipped with an integrated low vacuum stage.
Its oil-free characteristic guarantees that no self-generation of light gases from hydrocarbon cracking products can arise. To prevent the pump being contaminated by oils, greases or their decomposition products, turbomolecular pumps are equipped with dry, solid-lubricated hybrid bearings with ceramic balls.
Additional product features:
- Automatic switch off to increase lifetime of fore-vacuum pump
- Monobloc rotors with extremely low residual vibrations
- Special blade design for a high pumping speed and a high compression ratio, particularly for light gases
- The gap-free rotor structure gives fast degassing on the high vacuum side
- Fore-vacuum limiting pressure up to several mbars
- Any operating position
- Very quiet operation, minimal sound level
- Maintenance free under normal operation
- Small dimensions, low weight
- Optional air or water cooling
SST turbomolecular pumps are delivered ready-to-use with controller including 3 m cable, splinter screen and ventilator.
Applications: Molecular distillation/sublimation, Tube furnace, Mass spectrometer, Leak detection, Research
About Welch Vacuum
Welch is a recognized provider of vacuum pumps, systems, and fittings for industrial, life sciences, and laboratory applications. We design, manufacture, and deliver products meeting the strictest requirements for mission-critical applications, and provide a comprehensive offering of products and great engineering capabilities to fit our customers’ needs.
As a reliable and trusted partner for OEMs, we stand up to the challenge of supplying best-in-class products and solutions on time to manufacturers of equipment in the life sciences, healthcare, and industrial segments.